I want to make the right choice for my college education, my parents and I are in disagreement regarding my final two choices....with all the talk about CAU and the financial issues there facing, my parents are very concerned about their accreditation and the majors...(CAU is my first choice)
What happens if god forbid they do lose there accreditation, what happens to me as a student...
Any thoughts out there or anyone sharing the same concerns?? Its coming down to crunch time, gotta make some decisions
i know how you feel i got waitlisted to spelman b/c my mom purposly sent my stuff off late cause she wants me to go to Univ. Reno, Nevada. I did get accepted to CAU but i dont know what to do now. there website wont let me log in or anything.